Stylist, Author & Fashion Motivator George Brescia from the Stage 17 Web Series “Dress Up!” Introduces The Boys to Conscious Dressing.
Bob & J-Dean had an amazing time getting into the world of fashion with a fun, grounded & passionate professional
George opened up about his experiences & his Van Web Fest Nominated Web Series:
“As the man behind George B Style, he’s also a top-tier NYC-based stylist and image consultant with clients ranging from A-list celebrities to everyday men and women looking to improve their appearance and gain confidence.”
George, Bob & J-Dean talk:
- Fashion & HisStory
- Conscious Dressing – “It’s a form of Self Love”
- Being in that place of YES!
- Open Mind & Open Heart when it comes to being a Stylist, Author & part of a community
- How to Never Compare – It leads to despair & to come from a place of Love & Compassion in everything you do!
- Fashion & technology & the future!
A little about Stage 17:
- “STAGE17.tv is a digital platform that bridges the gap between traditional theatre and new media.
- We collaborate with the best of Broadway to present new stories in new ways by curating and creating scripted and unscripted, fiction and nonfiction content.
- Stage17 also produces and distributes digital captures of live theatrical performances to bring Broadway to theatre fans everywhere.
- Stage17 was founded by Chairman David Stoller (Executive Chairman of Reach4Entertainment) and President and Executive Producer Ondine Landa Abramson.”
“Stylist & Star of Dress Up! With George B. Style, has spent the last twenty-five years working with top fashion and beauty leaders, including Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, Tommy Hilfiger, and the fashion directors at Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman, and Lord & Taylor.”
Where to find George:
- Twitter: @georgebrescia
- Facebook Page: George Brescia
- On Pinterest: George B. Style NY
- His Website: George B. Style
- His Web Series: Dress Up! With George B. Style
- His Book: Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life – because you can’t go naked
And if you are so interested, inspired & inclined:
- His Services: NY Image Consultant
NOW GET TO THE
& catch his show on the big screen on Saturday March 7th – Screening Block 5 – 630PM – 820PM
- Tickets: For Fri, March 6th – Sun, March 8th
- Event Schedule: Van Web Fest 2015
- Join the Team & Volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Vancouver Web Fest
- Facebook Page: Vancouver Web Fest
- Twitter: @VanWebFest #VWF2015
RELATED HASHTAGS: #VWF2015 #WebSeries #Vancouver #GeorgeBStyle #Stage17 #GeorgeBrescia #CTTS4 #CrazyTVTalk
Like what you hear? Have an idea of what we should be covering or something we can do for a special episode? Would you like to join us on our bi-weekly Hangout?
Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at: 1-877-636-1474
Please send your QFB & QFJD here: CRAZY TV TALK